1 Jan 2011

1.1.11 New Blog new beginnings

Okay so I have not blogged in an absolute age! but as always there is someone or something to blame. ie my Law exams. but it's okay, after wacthing the social network (The facebook movie) I was reminded of how much of a geek I was to my blog! so here it is happy new year and happy new blogging !

I did promise last years to finish uploading some more of my Art/textiles work onto blog.

I have attempted to do the impossible. Make a cape without a pattern.


                                  This thread emblishment was inspaired by alice Kettle

                                                                   Happy new year XX
                                                                   Happy Blogging XX

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, darling!

    Happy New Year!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :)
    Love the black tulle!
    Happy New year!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - so happy to see you are back!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely, and especially impressive considering the lack of pattern. The tulle is gorgeous!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for coming by!
    Definitely, digging your blog! Creative, and inspiring!! :))

    xoxo
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello stranger! It has been a while!
    Exams come first though, so you are forgiven for your absence, however; you have been missed.
    I love,love,love this cape!
    You have amazing talent, I think I need to up my sewing skills, very envious of your creativity :)

    xx A xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there thank you for reading my post please feel free to comment ^-^
Happy Bloging !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...